should band together and boycott an episode in protest to Tamaro’s obvious ‘de-gaying’ of the show.
When i heard Angie Harmon wasn’t keen on the idea at all, i was heartbroken, but i thought, “at least the writers will put those little Rizzles moments that we watch for like hawks in each episode.” And now, its obvious that those moments are fading away, fast.
This show is going downhill for me. I haven’t been satisfied with an episode since ‘Dirty Little Secret’. The writers are running out of ideas and rushing storylines that really dont need to be rushed. Cramming everything into one episode is bull.
What makes me maddest, the kidnappings. Umm? If i was kidnapped, i wouldn’t get over it by the next day! Even as a police officer, when you’re traumatized, it takes some time to get back to your normal self. This whole, ‘i was kidnapped six hours ago but now I’m lounging on my couch giggling’ thing is OLD.
We as fans of this show need to do something. Because Season 3 is not giving me the feelings Season 1 did. Not. At. All.
- themagic8ballknowsall likes this
- thesuperbeing reblogged this from evilqueenapologist
- thesuperbeing likes this
- thneeds likes this
- rizzlesismylife reblogged this from evilqueenapologist
- evilqueenapologist reblogged this from thesuperbeing and added:
- evilqueenapologist likes this
- maura-mills likes this
- sarcasm-for-the-win likes this
- danakazam likes this
- totalgleekforglee likes this
- soothereisthisgirl reblogged this from thesuperbeing
- uniqve likes this
- thesuperbeing posted this